American Legion Post 186 Drum & Bugle Corps. 1949
The Hancock American Legion Post 186 Drum & Bugle Corps. as it appeared in 1949, in front of the Hancock High School on Quincy St. (now the Middle School). The Post Club Rooms were located in the old Grade School, near what is now the Finnish- American Center, just West of the now Finlandia Nursing Center.