Condon Field Historical
Condon Field served the Hancock Pubic School system for 68 years. It was first used for Track and Football in 1942. The Field is bordered on the North by E. Anthony St., and on the East by Emma St. These photos were taken in 2010, following announcement that the property would be transferred to Finlandia University for collegiate sports, as well as for Hancock High games, and would be completely rehabilitated and rebuilt. The Field was also renamed in 2011, and will now be known as McAfee Field, in honor of a major financial supporter.